01 Mar Videos of the day
Here are five videos for your weekend viewing. Enjoy!
1. Video of the Day I (above) is “EV Dreams” from the Clear Energy Alliance, here’s the description:
Are “emissions free” electric vehicles inevitable? No, they’re not. In spite of the propaganda, EVs have big problems. They may produce more emissions in their full lifecycles, are far more expensive than traditional cars and trucks, create environmental problems with toxic batteries, and they make us dangerously dependent on China. Whew! Who knew? Not many people. That’s the problem.
2. Video of the Day II (above) is “Virtue Signaling To Destroy The Environment” by Tony Heller on how wind farms are an environmental disaster, which is the exact opposite of how they are being marketed by politicians.
3. Video of the Day III (above) is “The Anti-Greta, Naomi Seibt, Talks Climate Realism“:
The Heartland Institute’s Naomi Seibt was a guest Thursday, February 27 on “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino” on the Fox News Channel. She was invited on the program to talk about her work as a “climate realist” in her native Germany, where climate panic has taken hold among her generation, and the speech she will give at CPAC 2020.
4. Video of the Day IV (above) is “Sanders’ Scary History of Socialist Praise“:
Bernie Sanders may be our next President! He leads in the betting for the Democratic nomination. But some of his ideas are frightening. Senator Sanders now talks of “democratic socialism” but he was once full of praise for violent socialist regimes including Castro’s Cuba, the Soviet Union, and Nicaraguan Sandinistas.
5. Video of the Day V (above) is “Zombie Climate Science” by Tony Heller, who explores in more detail the fundamental fraud at the core of climate science.
Read the Full Article here: >American Enterprise Institute – AEI